Mon-Fri 8-5pm, appointments & walk-ins: CB & Gunnison
24 hour Urgent Injury Care, call 970-641-6788
We are located at 405 Elk Avenue in the town of Crested Butte. There is free bus that runs from Mt. Crested Butte, get off at the 4way stop. Parking is available directly in front of our building also
We provide general and specialty orthopaedic care with physicians fellowship trained in sports medicine, knee, shoulder,hand and pediatric specialties. On Elk Ave our clinic accommodates scheduled and walk-in patients along with emergency 24 hour urgent injury care. We offer Crested Butte access to digital xray, diagnostic ultrasound, laceration and fracture care and a small pharmacy to save patients a drive to Gunnison. Our state of the art ambulatory surgery center in Gunnison has been in operation since 2006 and has maintained a 0% deep infection rate. Our providers, Gloria M. Beim, M.D., Alonso Escalante, M.D., and Robert C. Schutt Jr., M.D., have a combined 70 years of orthopaedic experience and perform total knee and total hip replacements in the Gunnison Valley.
Learn about us at www.alpineorthopaedics.com.
Check out our injury education tips on the website too!
Call 970-349-1046 for an appointment.
- Digital Xray available in our CB office
- Dr. Gloria Beim, Chief Medical Officer for team USA for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia
- Dr. Robert C. Schutt is also active staff at Denver Children's Hospital
- Dr. Alonso Escalante has been providing exclusive hand and upper extremity care since 1984
- Amy Sandusky, PA-C and Tyler Leonard PA-C collaborate with our doctors to increase access to quality care