Crested Butte Library
- 504 Maroon PO Box 489 Crested Butte CO 81224
- (970) 349-6535
- (970) 349-0348
- Send Email
- Gunnison County Library District
Mon - Friday, 10 AM - 6 PM.
SAT | SUN: CLOSED, for cleaning & materials processing.
Connect, Imagine, Discover and Learn at Crested Butte Library! The Crested Butte Library is part of the Gunnison County Library District. Our beautiful, old building--known, locally as ''Old Rock,'' is used for our wide selection of material, including books, magazines, movies, and much, much more. We also offer public Internet computers and free wireless access. Regular programming is provided for adults and youngsters. If you are traveling through Gunnison, stop in and visit the main branch of the Gunnison County Library District, the Gunnison Public Library!
- Check out book, movies, magazines, audiobooks, maps, and more.
- Use wifi, computers, printers, copy & fax machines
- Entertainment and educational programs, for children, teens and adults
- Some of our program offerings include monthly book clubs, philosophy discussion groups, free yoga, local history, etc.
- Weekly storytimes for kids: Wednesdays @ 11 am for Baby & Toddler | Fridays @ 10 am, all ages